The Standard Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) Composite is “The World-Class Material Handling Solution” when shipping and handling bulk liquids. Direct N-Pakt’s Passport IBC is your cost-effective solution. The world-class shipping container is labeled UN31HA1 and offers all of the economical advantages of a light- weight composite IBC combined with the dependability you have come to expect with the Direct N-Pakt name. The Passport IBC is offered in a 220, 275 and 330 gallon capacity with a wide range of pallet, lid and valve options. In addition, the Passport IBC’s ReturnNet System® gives you the peace-of-mind that the IBC will be reconditioned and recycled in an environmentally responsible way. Contact Direct N-Pakt and discover the many advantages of the Passport IBC: Advantage One: Manufacturing
- Quality Assurance: The Passport IBC is manufactured in a ISO 9001 certified facility which ensures a consistent reliable product.
- Highest Output: Efficient automated manufacturing ensures on-time shipping at a competitive price.
- Regulatory Compliance: The Passport IBC is labeled UN31HA1 for the handling and transport of Class II and III hazardous materials.
Advantage Two: Innovation
- Pallet: The Passport IBC is available in three standard pallet styles: wood, steel or plastic. Each style pallet allows for four-way fork-entry and can be stacked with other commercially available IBC’s.
- Bottle: The Passport IBC comes with a blow-molded bottle with high-density polyethylene which makes it compatible with the broadest range of chemicals and food grade products.
- Cage: The Passport IBC comes with a unique square galvanized steel tubular design which is manufactured using a patented four-point automated welding process.
Advantage Three: Service
- Environmentally Responsible: The ReturnNet system® is a global container management program which ensures the proper recycling and handling of the Passport IBC.
- Global Availability: Through PacNet, the Passport IBC’s are available from state-of-the-art facilities and distribution points throughout the world.
|Nominal Capacity||Nominal Width||Nominal Length||Nominal Height||Fill Opening||Discharge Opening|