The Winetainer has multiple uses, whether as a wine storage tank, or a fermentation tank. The Winetainer comes with a stainless solution which includes a dimpled heat transfer surface to facilitate targeted cooling objectives. All Winetainer’s come equipped with a food grade Stainless steel 304 construction, and ranges in sizes from 120—790 gallons. STANDARD FEATURES
- 22 1/2” diameter top fill opening with 2” sanitary clamp style connection in center of lid; EPDM gasket and lever lock clamp ring assembly.
- Sloped bottom facilities complete drainage.
- 2” sanitary 90º elbow outlet in bottom of tank.
- Lifting/stacking lugs.
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction.
- 3 way forkliftable
- Dimpled heat transfer surface for cooling
- Interior USDA finish or Food Grade weld finish
- 1 1/2”, 2” or 3” Sanitary racking fittings.
- Thermowell for temperature monitoring
- Sample valves
- Additional manway sizes available
- Open top model available
- Pressure relief valves
- Thermostat mounting brackets
|180 Gallon||35.2”||415 lbs|
|250 Gallon||41.2”||478 lbs|
|350 Gallon||53.2”||566 lbs|
|446 Gallon||65.2”||671 lbs|
|550 Gallon||77.2”||780 lbs|
Custom sizes available upon request.