The Heavy Duty Top Lift Bin has a hopper lid and is designed specifically for lifting heavy materials in critical environments, such as the offshore and catalyst markets.
- Bulk Density Rating of 100 lbs per cubic foot
- Reinforced Top Lifting Eyelets.
- Multiple Discharge Outlet sizes—8”, 10”, 12” Flanged outlets.
- UN/DOT design available.
- 45º or 60º standard hopper angles.
- Multiple Top-Opening options in sizes up o 24” or a complete open top.
- Lifting/Stacking Alignment Lugs provide top lifting capability and enable container to be stacked easily and safely.
- Proprietary Company Logo or Product Information can be permanently embossed within the container sidewall.
- 1/2” Nominal Wall Thickness in tank and base provides superior resistance to impacts and environmental stress cracking.
- 45º or 60º Standard Hopper Angles –other hopper angles available upon request.
- Translucent Polyethylene Bottle allows users to view material usage through tank wall without using level indicator.
HDLPE Material Construction
- Eliminates corrosion and the associated maintenance costs.
- Complies with applicable FDA, NSF and USDA standards.
- UN/DOT Certified IBCs (pending) or use in the transportation of hazardous materials.
- Multiple Discharge Options
- Butterfly Valve
- Sanitary Butterfly Valve
- Iris Valve
- Slide Gate