The Acuframe is an offshore approved frame for transporting hazardous and non-hazardous liquids to the offshore platforms. The Acuframe is DNV certified and can be manufactured to support various capacity IBCs. APPLICATIONS
- The Acuframe can be used to safely transport a standard 350-gallon, 550-gallon or 793-gallon Acutote IBC to an offshore environment.
- For transporting a 1000-ltr composite IBC to an offshore environment, we can offer a DNV certified Acurack (Not Listed).
- The DNV-certified Acuframe was developed to accommodate our customers concerns for both their employees and the environment, while safely transporting hazardous and non-hazardous liquids to and from the offshore.
- Originally established in 1864, Det Norske Veritas (DNV) was founded to manage risk in safeguarding life and property in the offshore environment.
MATERIALS Frame Construction: Stainless Steel 304/316 or Carbon Steel (Customer’s Preference).
- DNV-Certified Frame: Meets all requirements of DNV 2.7-1.
- Lifting Capabilities: (4) Corner Heavy Duty Lifting Lugs
- Sling Assembly: 4-Legged, with 30 degree sling angle.
- Removable hold down bars: Secures IBCs into frame.
- Fork Lift: 4-way entry.
- Stackability: The Acuframe is not stackable
|Nominal Capacity||Nominal Length||Nominal Width||Nominal Height||Approx. Tare Weight|
|350 Gallons||53"||52"||92"||1300 lbs.|
|1298 L.||1346 mm.||1321 mm.||2337 mm.||590 kg.|
|550 Gallons||53"||52"||92"||1300 lbs.|